Living Large in Small Spaces Homeownership is the "American dream," and it's quite apparent that we are comfortable with dreaming big. Americans have always built the largest homes on the planet. Recently, however, there has been a quiet undercurrent bucking that trend. Some have questioned what all of this extra space is really buying us (apart from a larger mortgage). Some among us are wondering if there isn't a better way of living out there. The Tiny House Revolution Inside, you'll learn all about Tiny Houses and the lifestyle that comes with them. Learn "What You Need versus What You want. Explore the Benefits of Living Small. Discover the 9 Ways a Tiny House Can Change Your Life. You'll find all that, and so much more. Written by Amazon Best-Selling author Michael Holtby, The Tiny House Revolution opens up a whole new way of living: smart, economical and revolutionary!
In the fifth electrifying thriller featuring Will Cochrane, the Intelligence agent must solve the unsolvable: How did four international agents working on a super-secret mission die in a safe house bunker that was locked from the inside
Annals of a Publishing House contains the early history of the influential Scottish publishing house, William Blackwood and Sons. From small beginnings, the firm had rapidly become the leading Scottish publishing house, dominating the literary world, particularly through Blackwood's Edinburgh Magazine and an impressive list of famous writers. These included Thomas de Quincey, Walter Scott, Samuel Taylor Coleridge, Thomas Hardy, Anthony Trollope, Elizabeth Barrett Browning, George Eliot and Edward Bulwer-Lytton. The Magazine introduced the convention of having novels issued in serial form before publication as a book, which became standard practice for Victorian authors. Owing to the death in 1897 of Mrs Oliphant, the originally commissioned author and successful novelist, Volume 3 was written by Mary Porter, daughter of John Blackwood, sixth son of the founder, under whose control the firm greatly increased its influence and range of publications.
In 1988, 23-year-old American goalkeeper Justin Bryant thought a glorious career in professional football awaited him. He had just saved two penalties for his American club - the Orlando Lions - against Scotland's Dunfermline Athletic, to help claim the first piece of silverware in their history. He was young, strong, healthy, and confident.
But professional football, he found, is rarely easy.
Small Time is the story of a life spent mostly in the backwaters of the game. As Justin negotiated the Non-League pitches of the Vauxhall-Opel League, and the many failed professional leagues of the U.S. in the 1980s and 90s, he struggled not only with his game, but his physical and mental health.
Battling stress, social anxiety, a mysterious stomach ailment, and simple bad luck, he nonetheless experienced fleeting moments of triumph that no amount of money can buy. Football, he learned, is 95% blood, sweat, and tears; but if you love it enough, the other 5% makes up for it.
Ebony erotica. Includes bonus books. White guys are so sexy. They like to explore Black women. You know, check out the gear. Hot! Bundled collection of Georgia Robins erotica. Some selections also published by the author writing as Sarah Cohen, Jada Jackson and Suzi Chan.
Tiny House Articles
Tiny House Books